Car part remover tools are exposed to significant loads and due to this, some of their structural parts get out of order. In that case, there is no need to buy a new tool, it is possible to order the required puller replacement parts separately. So, you’ll be able to fix the device without excessive costs.
Puller replacement parts: 5 important facts
- The most popular spares include claws and jaws. These are working elements that grip the car part that has to be removed. The forcing screw that drives the tool often needs replacement as well. If necessary, it is possible to install new cross arms. The forcing screw and claws are attached to it. In the moving parts of the device, there are washers and bearings. Hydraulic devices have hydraulic fittings and hydraulic cylinders that create high pressure in the working fluid to increase the produced impact. Each of the parts listed above can be ordered separately online.
- Never fit the device with spares intended for other models. Even if puller replacement parts look similar, they, as a rule, are not interchangeable.
- As soon as a damaged element is found, it should be immediately replaced; faulty tools must not be used. Consider the fact that it is recommended to change all claws at once even if only one of them is out of order.
- It is recommended to occasionally apply grease to the moving parts. This will help to prevent their premature wear.
- The proper use of the device reduces the risk that any of the elements would have to be replaced soon. In particular, you can’t use the device for the purpose it isn’t intended for.
Beneficial and convenient shopping at onlinecarparts.co.uk online store
Here, you will find not only pullers and separators but also spares for them. So, you can inexpensively repair a tool and start maintaining a vehicle as soon as possible. Our customer support team will be happy to help you to choose and buy puller replacement parts as well as other products. We set affordable prices for every item. Delivery from our online shop takes very little time.