Joggler & punch pliers are used for working with metal sheets to make holes in them for pins and rivets. The rod of the tool punches a hole with the help of the pressure created by the hydraulic, mechanical or pneumatic drive.
- They are made of high-quality alloy steel, aluminium alloys and other corrosion-resistant materials.
- Mechanical devices are used for small loads of work and thin metal sheets. Pneumatic tools allow working for a long time without much physical effort. Hydraulic ones are suitable for punching even thick workpieces.
- There are straight devices intended for operations with flat workpieces and curved – for processing bent sheets.
- Before you get down to work, it is necessary to make markings for higher precision.
- When using joggler & punch pliers, you should wear protective equipment: goggles, gloves, mask. It will protect you from getting injured by discharged particles.
- You shouldn’t use the device near flammable substances as there is a risk of spark formation.
- It is forbidden to touch moving elements of the tools while working.
Cost-efficient and convenient shopping at the webshop onlinecarparts.co.uk
Looking for a place where you can buy high-quality tools at reasonable prices? Our online shop offers you to buy joggler & punch pliers on favourable terms. Here, you will find inexpensive models for domestic use and professional equipment for the workshop. We will process your order quickly, therefore, the delivery will take less time.