To clean the body of your car on your own, you will need special car cleaning sponges. They are highly hygroscopic and can efficiently trap the abrasive particles. Such cleaning reduces the risk of damaging the vehicle’s paintwork. At the same time, these accessories are usually inexpensive.
Car cleaning sponges: 6 important facts
- The manufacturers’ catalogues offer products which differ in shape and material. As a rule, they are rectangular or oval. There are also accessories of a complex shape with cutouts on sides that allow holding them comfortably during work.
- Polyurethane foam with large pores is often used for their production. It is lint-free and creates a large amount of foam. You can also find microfiber accessories which can remove oily stains without any chemical agents. They are optimal for car body polishing.
- In our online shop, you can buy products of different stiffness. For example, you need the accessories with a stiffer surface to clean the wheels, and softer sponges - to clean the windows.
- During cleaning, you need to dip the sponge into the water from time to time to wash away abrasive particles it has accumulated. This way you will avoid scratching the car body or lighting elements.
- Cleaning agents should be used together with these automotive accessories. They help to reduce the risk of staining and dulling the paintwork.
- A car should not be washed under direct sunlight. If car body parts got hot, let them cool down. In most cases, you should start cleaning the car from the rear bumper and the boot, as the hottest part of most vehicles is the bonnet.
Cost-efficient and convenient shopping in the online-shop onlinecarparts.co.uk
Here you can buy car cleaning sponges and other products for car detailing and cleaning at an attractive price. Our client support team will help you to make the right choice. Place an order online and get your purchase within the shortest terms.