Microfibre glass cloths are soft and durable cloths for cleaning cars, which leave no scratches on a surface, absorb a lot of water and dry quickly.
6 important facts about microfibre glass cloths
- These cloths can be used on glass, lacquer-coated surfaces, the car body, wooden interior elements and decorative plastic parts. Due to both their compactness and elasticity, the cloths clean hard-to-reach areas well.
- Microfibre glass cloths contain polyamide, polyester and many extremely fine fibres. This allows the cloths to efficiently remove even the smallest abrasive particles.
- Microfibre cloths can be combined with most suitable car cleaning chemical products. This will reduce the use of the chemical products.
- Unlike other materials, microfibre remove oily stains well, such as motor oil remains. Cloths with ribbed surface are the most effective.
- Microfibre glass cloths should be kept clean and dry. They can be hand washed in a soap solution, if another method is not specified by the manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers pack the products hermetically and use a special treatment which prevents condensation from building up on windows. If this is the case, the operational features will be specified on the package.
Cheap and convenient purchases are available in the onlinecarparts.co.uk online-shop
In our online shop, you can buy microfibre glass cloths at affordable prices in just a few minutes. All products in the onlinecarparts.co.uk catalogue are high quality. Only a few clicks are needed to make an online order or to get help and advice from our customer service specialists. You can buy everything you need for car care quickly and cheaply here.