Tool trolleys offer an opportunity to store equipment for automotive repair conveniently and safely. They also allow moving tools and spares around a garage or a workshop without significant effort.
Tool trolleys: 7 important facts
- Many models are open-type. They are convenient for storing bulky equipment. It is also possible to store car parts on these shelves: brake discs, steering tie rods and others. In order to prevent things from falling out, these compartments usually have low sidewalls. In most cases, the distance between the shelves is adjustable. Besides, trolleys can have both locking drawers and open compartments.
- In the catalogue, you can find products with one or several drawers. As a rule, they differ in size: there is a special suitable storage space for every device. Often, you can use the top surface of a trolley as an alternative to a workbench.
- Some trolleys have casters fitted with a locking mechanism. This allows immobilizing them on sloping surfaces.
- It is recommended to buy a tool trolley taking into account the weight of the equipment you’re going to store there. Some products have shelves or drawers designed only for 15 kg while others can hold up to 40 kg.
- The thicker the walls of a trolley, the longer its lifespan. In most cases, this parameter ranges between 0.8 and 1.2 mm.
- These pieces of furniture can be fitted with magnetic holders, hooks and other additional elements. Often, trolleys come stocked with equipment for car repairs: spanners, screwdrivers, etc.. The total amount of tools can be over 300.
- As a rule, tool trolleys are cleaned with a soft cloth soaked in water. Abrasive agents and solvents must not be used. Drawer slides and door hinges need occasional lubrication.
Cost-efficient and convenient shopping at the webshop onlinecarparts.co.uk
We sell everything you need for car repairs inexpensively. Our low prices for high-quality equipment, tool trolleys and other accessories is your chance to save. Besides, all products from the online shop onlinecarparts.co.uk are delivered in a short time.