Tool trolley drawers help to arrange the storage of tools, fasteners and other items designed for car repairs. Most often they have roller slides that make pulling the drawer out easier. If they get damaged, they can be replaced separately, which saves you the trouble of buying a new tool trolley.
Tool trolley drawers: 5 important facts
- In the catalogues, you can find products that differ in length, height and width. When choosing the accessories, you should consider the dimensions of your tool trolley. Besides, you should also bear in mind that one piece of furniture can house drawers of different height: 80 mm as well as 250 mm.
- In an online shop, you can find items with several compartments. The number of segments can be changed with the help of removable partitions. Besides, optionally, they can be fitted with self-closing drawer slides, a lock with keys and other things.
- Every model has its own maximum permitted weight. For example, some models can withstand a load of only 30 kg while others – 70 kg and more. You should not exceed the allowable maximum load capacity. This might result in the deformation of the bottom and damaged drawer slides.
- A damp cloth is usually enough for cleaning the devices. You shouldn’t use any chemicals.
- Apply special lubricant to rollers at least once a year. This extends their service life.
Cost-efficient and convenient shopping at the webshop onlinecarparts.co.uk
We’ll help you to furnish a garage or a workshop with high-quality equipment for car repairs. Thanks to our low prices and a wide range of products onlinecarparts.co.uk offers, you’ll be able to buy tool trolley drawers and many other items quickly and on a budget. Your purchases will be delivered in a short time. Moreover, you can always ask the competent consultants from our online shop and they will be happy to provide you with all the required information.