Builders buckets are convenient for mixing and short-term storage of various materials used when repairing a workshop. For instance, these can be paint, putty or others. Besides, these devices can be used for collecting rubbish left after repairs.
Builders buckets: 5 important facts
- Models differ depending on the material they are made of. For example, there are plastic items; their advantages are affordable price and light weight. They are resistant to many aggressive chemicals. Metal containers are more robust. They can well withstand mechanical loads and temperature changes, can be used for flammable compounds. Rubber-plastic devices are characterised by elasticity and can withstand impacts very well.
- There are containers that are supplied with additional elements. In particular, you can buy builders buckets with a scale that helps to control the amount of the components to be mixed. Some devices are fitted with lids. They help to protect the ready mixtures from drying and prevent dirt from getting inside. And availability of casters facilitates moving the container around the workshop.
- Models offered in the catalogues differ in their capacity. The most popular are the containers with the capacity of 3–20 l.
- Before buying the device, it is necessary to make sure that it is compatible with the materials you’re going to use.
- When the works are over, it is necessary to immediately clean the containers as well as the tools. If residues of mortar get dried, it will be more difficult to get rid of them.
Beneficial and convenient shopping at onlinecarparts.co.uk online store
All products required for repairing a car or a garage are inexpensive at onlinecarparts.co.uk. You can always buy high-quality products spending as little time and money as possible. Our online shop specialists will promptly process your order so that you could get your purchase as soon as possible.