VideoScope & borescope camera probes are long thin elements with a camera at the end. Due to its position, it’s easy to place it even into hard-to-reach areas. As a result, you’ll be able to examine any assembly without any difficulties.
VideoScope & borescope camera probes: 10 important facts
- There are devices for analogue and digital video cameras. The first ones are inexpensive and transmit the image of average quality. On the other hand, it is possible to carry out the examination in insufficiently lighted areas. Devices of the second type allow receiving a more detailed image.
- Rigid videoscope & borescope camera probes are used for examining car parts with straight-line access. If your assembly features a complex design, it is recommended to use flexible elements to do a check-up. There are also semi-rigid models that are capable to preserve the preset shape.
- Some devices can be articulated, i.e. you can change the position of the camera and the angle of view. As a rule, they are controlled by pressing the button.
- It is possible to order waterproof videoscope & borescope camera probes. Besides, there are tools that can be used for working in fire-hazardous conditions. They are a must-have for examining a fuel tank from the inside, for instance.
- The probe should be attached according to the instructions. Besides, you should make sure that it is securely attached before starting your work.
- The size of the device should comply with the dimensions of the cavity you’re going to inspect. If the diameter is too big, the tube can get stuck in it or become damaged.
- During the procedure, it is important to make sure that the equipment doesn’t touch the protruding parts of the assembly.
- When the operation is over, the tool needs cleaning. For instance, the probe can be wiped with a sponge soaked in soap solution.
- It is desirable to keep the device far from heaters. Thus, you’ll reduce the risk of its premature wear.
- Before using a flexible tube, it should be straightened. If it has been stored coiled for a long time, it is recommended to leave it lying straight for 24 hours.
Cost-efficient and convenient shopping at the webshop onlinecarparts.co.uk
In our catalogue, there are not only different tools but replaceable elements for them as well. For example, at onlinecarparts.co.uk you can buy videoscope & borescope camera probes and other accessories for diagnostic equipment. They are available at moderate prices. Besides, our online shop offers a possibility of free delivery.