Cleaning brushes help to remove dirt from the car body and from elements of its interior. They are inexpensive and allow to delicately treat the surface. With these brushes you can clean hard-to-reach places, which is not always possible even with automatic washing.
Cleaning brushes: 5 important facts
- Tools offered in the catalogues are intended for different purposes. So, some of them can be used for cleaning the parts located under the bonnet, others – for lights. In addition, there are models allowing to carefully remove dirt from seats and doors, dashboard buttons, air vents and interior parts. Some tools can be used for applying paints, lacquers, or sealants.
- Depending on their shape, there are straight and curved models. The latter are suitable for working in tight spaces.
- At the online shop, you can purchase cleaning brushes with natural, nylon, microfiber bristle. You should keep in mind that these materials may be incompatible with some chemical products.
- Do not use an accessory with stiff bristles to remove dirt from lacquered parts. This may cause scratches. Besides, while working, avoid applying excessive force in order not to damage the coating or the tool itself.
- It is not recommended to use detergents that contain aggressive chemical components. They can damage not only the working part of the accessory but also the components you are cleaning.
Beneficial and convenient shopping at onlinecarparts.co.uk online store
Here you can buy spares, equipment for repair works, automotive chemicals and car care products. We set affordable prices for all goods. Moreover, our customers save not only their money but their time as well. Thanks to the simple and user-friendly onlinecarparts.co.uk website, placing an order online takes a few minutes. Delivery of the products is carried out as quickly as possible.