It is convenient to use air spray guns to prepare car parts for painting, clean hard-to-reach areas and apply anti-corrosion agents. These tools are actuated by pressurized air supplied by a compressor.
Air spray guns: 8 important facts
- If you need to remove residues of old paint or corrosion spots from a car part, it is better to use a sandblasting gun. With its help, you can grind the processed area to shine. These devices are often used to prepare metal elements for painting.
- Blow type guns help to remove dust and swarf after grinding or drilling. It is also convenient to use them for drying car parts that were washed.
- In the catalogues, you can also find devices intended for fast and even application of paint. Most of them allow treating even hard-to-reach components.
- It is necessary to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations. In particular, spray guns can’t be used near an open fire.
- Before you start spraying any liquid, make sure it is compatible with the material of the device. If the body is made of aluminium, then the equipment can’t be used with products containing halogenated hydrocarbons or trichloroethane.
- During the process, it is necessary to wear protective goggles and a respirator.
- Air spray guns should be occasionally checked for defects. It is important to make sure that all the connections are airtight. Using faulty equipment might cause injuries.
- When the work is over, spray guns should be thoroughly cleaned without any chemical agents. You can add a few oil drops onto the movable parts.
Cost-efficient and convenient shopping at the webshop onlinecarparts.co.uk
Would you like to buy first-class equipment for vehicle repairs inexpensively? Order everything you need at our online shop. We offer air tools and accessories with quality warranty. Here you can buy air spray guns, air wrenches, air needle and chisel scalers and many other tools. Apart from low prices, we also offer an opportunity to get free delivery.