Our online store is sure to please you! Have doubts? We will find any part for your BMW X5 (F15, F85) in a second. Best offers from various manufacturers at different prices. The choice is always yours. Buying from us is not only cost-efficient and convenient, but fast as well. Want more details? Just ask! We know all about BMW X5 (F15, F85) parts.
We offer the best prices for car parts for BMW X5 (F15, F85).
BMW X5 (F15, F85) cars: technical specifications, versions and trim levels
The BMW X5 (F15, F85) are five-seat sports crossover manufactured since 2013 until the present time. The car is based on the same platform as the previous, second generation. However, the body underwent significant changes: it became more durable and lighter than its predecessor. Thanks to the excellent performance and wide range of equipment, the car gained its popularity: nearly 30% of all crossovers are sold in the USA, the rest 70% are exported into 140 world countries. In 2013, the car was awarded the Golden steering wheel presented annually by the famous German magazines “Auto Bild” and “Bild am Sonntag”. You will find a wide selection of windscreen wiper blades, fuel, air and oil filters, spark plugs and brake callipers in our online shop. You can get a significant discount if you place an order for BMW X5 (F15, F85) parts.
The technical specifications of the BMW X5 (F15, F85)
The length of the vehicle was 4,886 mm, its width was 1,938 and the height was 1,762 mm. The capacity of the luggage compartment varied within a range of 630-1,870 l depending on the position of the rear seats. The ride height was 209 mm. The dimensions of the sports version M (F85) were slightly different: its length, width and height were 4,880 mm, 1,985 mm and 1,754, respectively. The ride height is 195 mm.
Since the start of the production 8 petrol, 3 diesel and 1 hybrid version of F15 crossover and 1 version of F85 have been produced.
The most powerful of the offered ones is 4.4 xDrive Steptronic (575 hp). It is equipped with an 8-cylinder, 32-valve V engine with the maximum torque of 750 N⋅m and 6500 RPM. It takes 4.2 seconds to accelerate to 100 km/h and the car speed can reach 250 km/h. The direct fuel injection system, twin turbocharger, variable valve timing system and variable valve lift system Valvetronic do not only ensure excellent dynamics but also make fuel consumption moderate: 14.7 l per 100 km in the urban area, 9 l – on a highway, 11.1 l –in the mixed cycle. The carrying capacity of the version is 695 kg.
The car is fitted with a rear air suspension, the ride height is automatically adjusted depending on the load and set driving mode. Front and rear brake discs are drilled and the diameter of the double multi-spoke wheel rims reaches 20 inches. Adaptive suspension with the Comfort, Sport and Sport+ setting allow choosing the optimal driving mode.
The trim packages of X5 (F15, F85)
Apart from the base one, the following trim packages of the X5 crossovers (F15, F85) are offered on sale in different countries: Executive, High Executive, Prestige, Business, Luxury and Exclusive. It is also possible to choose one of the two variants of the interior and exterior upholstery: either Pure Experience or Pure Excellence. The M-Sport package of options is offered as well.
The standard equipment of the crossover can boast a wide range of modern technologies: traffic jam assistant, projection display, adaptive suspension, headlights and steering, Run-flat tyres, etc.